What Do You Need to Know About Bukhoor Fragrances?
Do you love to buy perfume online? If yes, we have something unique for you other than the regular fragrances, - Bukhoor!
Bukhoor leads the literal journey to the fragrance obsessed culture of the Middle East. People in the Middle East burn Bukhoor chips to keep their homes smelling fresh all day. It is the traditional alternative to air fresheners. The deep and intense aroma released on burning the Bukhoor chips has a calming effect on the mind and soul. It’s a must-have, especially if you love to indulge in distinct, soothing vibes.
What Exactly is Bukhoor?
Bukhoor are scented wood chips soaked in perfume oil for a long time. It releases a warm and intense aroma on being burnt in an incense burner using charcoal discs. Well, if you are confused about the name, then let us tell you that Bukhoor is an Arabic name which means fumes. It is especially burnt on occasions like a wedding or relaxing time with family and friends. It has many benefits where it relieves stress and anxiety. It is also said to improve the sleep cycle and lower down the systolic blood pressure.
Benefits of Bukhoor
As we have said earlier, Bukhoor has many benefits; it is also known for its spiritual connection. It is usually burnt to cleanse the surroundings. If you go through the ancient texts, you will find its reference in Sanskrit, Torah, Gospel, and the Muslim scriptures. It had always been used to create a pious atmosphere since ancient times. Apart from this, there are many other benefits of Bukhoor discussed below:
- It calms down the nervous system and cultivates focus.
- It is great for performing meditative activities and enlightenment.
- On burning it is said that the Bukhoor smoke carries prayers.
- Since it has a spiritual connection, it is said that it opens up the third chakra while calming down the entire bodily systems.
- It also has a positive effect on the libido system.
- It also improves memory and diverts the mind from worldly impurities.
- Also, it has some great medical benefits. It is considered as an aphrodisiac, diuretic, relieves epilepsy, antimicrobial, carminative, and is anti-asthmatic.
How to Burn a Bukhoor?
Bukhoor is not a self-lit substance, an electric burner will do the trick. To burn it, you will need Bukhoor from Al Haramain Perfumes. You will need Mabkhara, which is a traditional burner and charcoal discs. They will work better than any modern-day burners.
Steps to Burn Bukhoor
- Place the charcoal discs in the incense burner or mabkhara
- Try burning the discs with a lighter or a matchstick.
- As you see the sparks traversing the coal, the disc will be surrounded by grey ash. This indicates that it is hot and ready.
- Place a piece of Bukhoor on top of the disc and enjoy the intense smoke coming out of the discs. Make sure you use tongs to place the Bukhoor.
- After you are done with burning Bukhoor, take a ceramic dish to cover the Mabkhara to extinguish the coal disc.
This is it about Bukhoor! It is the next best thing that you should have in your closet. Sensual, spiritual, and addictive, it is something that you and those around you will adore. Stay tuned with us to buy perfume online or to read for more posts related to perfumes.