ALL EU ORDERS - TEMPORARY SHIPPING SUSPENSION - Read more
Following recent border closures and UK leaving the EU, our courier partners are experiencing technical and logistical issues with fulfilling orders from the UK to all European destinations which is out of our control. Please bear with us while we work with our courier partners in resolving this issue affecting EU deliveries.
We are requesting our customers to delay placing orders for European delivery for at least the next 7-10 working days while the issue is resolved. We are also disabling checkout for EU destinations temporarily.
At this stage we hope EU deliveries will be reinstated as soon as possible, but we will provide regular updates as the situation changes on this page.
Our UK deliveries are unaffected and are being shipped as normal.
If you have any questions regarding orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Policy refers to how we process orders placed through alharamainperfumes.co.uk (the website / this site). By using alharamainperfumes.co.uk for the purposes of ordering goods from Al Haramain Perfumes, you agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy.
- Please note that all orders placed on alharamainperfumes.co.uk will be shipped by Al Haramain Perfumes through the services of Al Haramain Perfumes’ selected shipping partner/s. There is no option for customers to select their own shipping providers.
- Upon successfully placing your order, a confirmation will be sent to your registered e-mail address and / or via SMS to your specified mobile number. By placing an order on this Site, you, the user, agree to such forms of communication. The order confirmation will include your order details, invoice amount and the order number. This is not an acceptance of your order; it is an acknowledgement that we have received your order. A dispatch notice / shipping confirmation will be sent to confirm that your order has been processed for shipment. You may be contacted prior to shipping to confirm your order details and / or for any clarification regarding your order.
- Where we Deliver
- Shipping to all countries may not be available. To find out if we can ship to your country, please contact us through our contact form / telephone / email and we will be happy to assist you. If you cannot find your country listed in the drop-down menu in the ‘Checkout’ page, we may not be able to ship to your country. Please contact us for assistance regarding countries not listed therein.
- Please note that we can only deliver goods to a home or office address. Orders placed for delivery at Post Office boxes will not be processed and Al Haramain Perfumes will not be held liable for orders placed through our site for delivery to an ineligible destination.
- Delivery Times
- We target for all UK deliveries to take within 1 to 2 business days, provided the order is placed and confirmed before 14:00hrs (UKGMT) on a working day. All deliveries within the UK will not be subject to customs charges or taxes. Orders placed on Fridays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- Shipping times for international deliveries will vary from country to country. However, you will be able to track your order through your order number for updates on the delivery of your order.
- Estimated shipping times are based on the date and time of placing the order, and the delivery destination.
- You will be notified via email and / or via SMS once your order has been shipped. If you have placed multiple orders that are likely to be shipped at different times, then you will be notified when each order has been shipped.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
- Shipping / Delivery Charges
- Estimated shipping charges will be added to your invoice amount (where actual charges are not available). Please note that the shipping charges will vary depending on the quantity of goods ordered, the shipping weight, and the delivery destination. Please note that certain surcharges may be applicable to some orders, depending on the type of product bought, the delivery destination, or a combination of the two. These will also be added to your invoice amount. For any clarifications or enquiries relating to shipping charges, please contact us through email / phone or through our contact form and we will be happy to assist you.
- Other charges (if applicable) at the port of entry into your country (for international orders) are not included in the invoice amount and you, the purchaser, are liable for such charges, e.g. import duties and customs taxes. Al Haramain Perfumes will only collect charges for the products and shipping costs to your desired delivery destination.
- (e.g. orders for goods classified as ‘dangerous goods’ for air freight), or for to certain delivery destinations e.g. addresses outside the normal delivery areas, and to certain countries. Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org, or through any of the details on our contact page.
- The following Prices (GBP) are for EU countries we offer tracked delivery to at present:
- The following Prices (GBP) are for UK domestic shipments:
UK DOMESTIC RATES
0-25g – £1.50 – £2.60 (Depending on Service)
26-55g - £1.75 – £3.00 (Depending on Service)
56g-1000 – £3.50 – £4.75 (Depending on Service)
1000g-1500g – £3.90 – £5.00 (Depending on Service)
1501-2000g - £4.00 – 5.25 (Depending on Service)
2001-5000g - £5.50 (Depending on Service)
5001g – 30000kg £8.50
FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £35.00
SHIPPING UPDATE: December 2020 Deliveries - Due to recent delivery restrictions caused by the pandemic please expect delays to orders placed during the holiday period.
During the peak holiday season at Al Haramain Perfumes we are experiencing higher demand than usual, so your order may take slightly longer to arrive.
We are working together with our delivery partners to adapt to COVID-19 guidance to ensure your orders are delivered safely and as soon as possible. Please note: Royal Mail 24hr and 48hr Royal Mail delivery services are currently subject to possible delays of up to 10 days from your original date of order due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
To ensure faster delivery during seasonal periods, we strongly advise choosing our Courier delivery option, fulfilled through either Parcel Force for UK orders or DPD for all EU orders, which you can select when placing your order.
FREE UK Delivery - December 18th (currently subject to delays due therefore we advise using our courier delivery option)
UK Courier Delivery - Wednesday 23rd December (for orders placed by 12pm)
EU Deliveries (Dates vary depending on location, please click here for seasonal delivery dates)
FREE Click and Collect - Thursday December 24th from our showroom located at 4 Corners distribution Ltd, Unit 3B Katella Trading Estate, 10a River road, Barking. Essex, IG11 0DG
We recommend that to ensure your items are delivered on time please place your order as early as possible to avoid any delays or where possible select Click and Collect.
If you have any questions regarding delivery dates, our customer service team are on hand to assist you at email@example.com
For hassle-free communication, and for your convenience, please add the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure our emails are not filtered out by your spam/junk mail filters. You can also get in touch with us via telephone in case you do not receive our emails.