IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to changes introduced by our courier partners to EU shipping following new EU regulations, we are currently shipping as normal to the following destinations outside the UK - France, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Ireland and Italy. All other destinations require min order value of €150 due to new EU regulations. We are working closely with the Courier companies to address the new regulations and will post updates on this page when available.
Al Haramain Perfumes are delighted to announce EU Deliveries are now available to most European destinations (might be an idea to add a link to the European destinations pointing to the page showing charges). We have updated our product pricing for all our EU customers to include Customs Clearance fees which covers the charges introduced following the departure of the UK from the European Union.
Why have prices changed for European orders?
We have simplified shipping to the EU to include the Customs Clearance fees in your purchase to avoid unnecessary delays and request for fees before your parcel is delivered.
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE EXPLAINED
What does custom clearance mean?
All goods shipped from the UK to EU destinations are subject to Customs Clearance charges which do not include your shipping fees which will be calculated at checkout.
How long does customs clearance take?
Typically, customs clearance can be up to 24 hours. All paperwork will be taken care of in-house by us which ensures your order will be delivered direct to your door without unnecessary delays which are associated with Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) which would involve customs duties being paid by the customer before it is released by customs for delivery resulting in delays.
Why we include Customs Clearance in our prices?
Following the UK’s departure from the EU, shipping products to EU destinations (Distance Selling) has resulted in new EU VAT and customs rules. When placing an order for shipping to the EU, VAT, Customs Duties and customs clearance fees based on your location may apply and are payable before delivery.
All our products are now customs cleared. What this means is Al Haramain Perfumes UK will cover all import duties and taxes, and customs clearance for orders shipped to EU destinations. Inclusive customs duties mean shopping with Al Haramain Perfumes UK, has never been easier.
To place an order for delivery into the EU from the UK, you will need to accept our terms and conditions before proceeding to checkout. If you have any questions regarding your order, please email us at email@example.com
THIS POLICY WAS LAST UPDATED 29/06/2021
The website and the products described in this site are subject to change without notice. Any information about products and services offered is intended for guidance only.
Copyright in the web site, its design, layout, look, appearance and graphics remain our property and all trademarks are acknowledged.
We will not be liable for any damage caused to your computer, your other hardware products, your software, data or other property as a result of your access to our website, or you’re downloading of any text, images or other material from our website, or emails you receive from us.
Shipping (Postage & Packaging)
We endeavour to process and dispatch all orders within 1 - 2 working days. On rare occasions, items may be out of stock in our warehouse whilst showing as available on the website. In such circumstances we will e-mail or call you ASAP to arrange a refund or exchange.We always use a next-day delivery service for shipping orders, although no delivery company actually guarantees delivery 'next day'. However, in our experience 99% of dispatched orders are received by the customer the next working day. 4 Corners Distribution Ltd cannot be held liable in any way if the delivery company is responsible for any delays. Please note that when an order has been dispatched, a 'dispatch confirmation' email is automatically sent to the customer's email address. The purpose of this email is to alert customers of imminent delivery so that they can make arrangements to receive the parcel.
- Shipping charges are calculated according to the weight of the items ordered.
- At Present, we do not have automatic shipping calculations for destinations outside the UK. For such orders, you may e-mail us for a shipping quote. Alternatively, you may place your order and choose the 'Non UK customers' option. After receiving your order, we will e-mail you your shipping options within 1-2 working days. Payment will only be processed if and when you confirm your preferred shipping method.
If by chance you are not able to receive your order, the delivery driver will normally 'card' your property with details of how to pick the parcel up from the delivery company's local depot. The delivery company may charge 4 Corners Distribution Ltd for redelivery if you are unable to visit the depot, in which case we reserve the right to ask you to pay the redelivery charge before it is arranged.
Please note that orders dispatched on Friday may be delivered on Monday as that is the next working day, however for a small fee we can arrange for a Saturday delivery.
Delivery Targets - United Kingdom
First class post (standard or recorded delivery) - First Class mail aims to deliver your order by the next working day after posting.*
Second class post (standard or recorded delivery) - Second Class mail aims to deliver your order by the third working day after posting.*
Standard First or Second class Delivery is a non-tracked service.
Recorded First or Second class delivery requires a signature upon receipt.
* Please note that Royal Mail First or Second Class (standard or recorded delivery) are not guaranteed services. Order sent by the above mentioned services cannot be considered lost until after 15 working days of posting. Therefore, we are unable to re-ship lost or delayed orders sent by the aforementioned Royal Mail services, before 15 working days have expired. Please opt for the courier service if you require orders urgently. 4 Corners Distribution Ltd is not liable for orders that are returned to us where an incorrect shipping address was provided. In such cases, there will be an additional postage charge for re-delivery.
Courier Service (Excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore Destinations) – Guaranteed attempted delivery by the next working day after posting. This service is tracked and requires a signature upon receipt. It is ideal for urgent or quick deliveries. If recipient is not available, a calling card may be left with contact details to re-arrange delivery. Arranging re-delivery will be the customer's responsibility. Delivery will be attempted twice, after which it is returned back to us. To re-send the order after it has been returned to us will incur a further postage charge.
For Northern Ireland we offer a 3-6 working day courier service for orders weighing more than 2KG. For parcels weighing less than 2KG, we offer Standard or Recorded delivery as outlined above.
For Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore Destinations, we offer a guaranteed attempted delivery by three working days after posting. This service is tracked and requires a signature upon receipt. It costs £22.00 and is for a parcel weighing up to 30 KG. For parcels weighing less than 2KG, we can use Standard or Recorded delivery as outlined above.
Delivery Targets - Europe
For EU orders Please allow 7-10 working days for your order (dates vary depending on location and may be subject to delays)
Please note that working days are any days excluding Saturday, Sunday, and Public holidays. Failure to enter correct billing and shipping information when placing an order may result in it being delayed.
If you have any queries about your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 020 3026 0786 and our team will assist you
Collecting Orders from Warehouse
It usually takes 1-2 working days to be processed. These orders are only to be collected after receiving notification by e-mail or phone that the order is ready. Please bring/quote your order number when collecting the order. Orders should be collected within 10 days of notification. Orders that are not collected within 10 working days will be cancelled and payment refunded.
To purchase an eGift Card you will need a valid email address for confirmation of purchase. We will then send you the eGift Card link with instructions on how to redeem the code against purchases in full or as part payment for orders. Once received, you can forward the eGift card code to the recipient of your choice.
If you’re the lucky recipient of an Al Haramain eGift Card, simply follow the steps set out below;
Using a Gift Voucher
Select the gift voucher as your chosen payment method
Enter your 16-digit voucher code you received via email and the total amount will automatically be deducted from your order.
- Sometimes email filters send our emails into junk or spam folders. So, please do check your spam and junk folders before getting in touch.
- It’s best to keep your voucher code safe as it is currency
- The balance of your eGift card may be used for payment of the GBP cost of Al Haramain products and services.
- The Gift card cannot be exchanged or redeemed in whole or part for cash. No VAT is charged when buying an eGift Card , but purchases paid for using the eGift Card are subject to VAT
- If you're spending more than the value of your gift voucher, you'll need to pay the extra using another payment method in the usual way.
- If you're spending less than the value of your gift voucher, the credit will stay on your account for you to spend later, ready for you to use on your next order.
- Please use your eGift Card before it’s expiry date as stated on the email
- If you have purchased an eGift Card for someone else, simply forward the code from your email. We are unable to accept responsibility if the eGift Voucher code is misused or misplaced
- We reserve the right to cancel any vouchers and eGift Cards at our discretion where fraud or misuse is suspected
- eGift Cards as part of promotions have a 3 month expiry date